DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
The Untold MPC
The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR)
How do we process your personal data?
We comply with our obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
How we use your personal data:
To maintain our own accounts and records insofar as we are required to do so by Law.
To communicate with existing customers by email and enquirers by email/website contact form
and deliver services directly requested by our customers.
We do not use mailing lists for newsletters or promotion.
The Untold-MPC website is hosted by Wix.com. Anonymous site visitor (traffic) data will be processed as is common to all websites. This will include information about your location, when you visit our site, and which pages you visit. The traffic tools we use will log your computer’s IP address.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential. We will never share your personal data unless required to do so by appropriate legal authorities.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary to meet our legal and accounting requirements and in case of any legal claims/complaints.
Your rights and your personal data
We understand that you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
· The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
· The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
· The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data;
· The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
· The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
If you have any questions or concerns about data we may hold, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org